Wednesday, December 22, 2010

BMI: Bohot (Zyada) Munching Index

As I continue to eat and ask people to surrender their tiffins to me, I have aptly and rightfully gained the title of 'The Foodie' or a little more rough tag of Bhukkad! I'm someone who appears from thin air whenever a tiffin is opened, whenever food is bought, whenever someone cooks, and the likes of such situations. No wonder my brother equates me to the baby depicted in the advertisements of Michelin tyres
Doesn't my body look like this guy? I guess it does, all because of my eating habits. Astonishingly, I don't regret or I have no remorse for the way i binge on food because I have a very simple theory(inspired by my father) that this is the only life I have to live, so why not live it to the fullest?
I may control myself by putting restrictions on my eating to turn my lifestyle into a 'Healthy' one but what's the fun then? Will I be happy? N-O  NO! Without good food, my life will be a boat without water, a mobile without balance, a pair of shoes without feet, clothes without a body,etc.,etc.(I hope I've made my point clear :P)
I may extend the last few years of my life by doing so, but are those years, when your body has been infested with every single disease known to Human kind, worth living? In my opinion, it's another N and an O.
The only reason why I would put in that my effort and heart into that 'enormous' task of losing weight would be for two reasons! The first is obvious and I leave it upon the readers to decide( I just hope I have people with some intellect reading this who can figure this out) and secondly so that I can get RID of the acne which have turned my face into the surface of the moon. Anybody willing to go on an expedition may do so on my face(Registrations now open for girls. Criteria:The candidate should be beautiful ;)) ( Well, I guess i just overshot my limit, but nevertheless, registrations are still open for Who dares wins :P)
I just wish I could have my acne-free skin back again! I miss those golden days when 'people' use to pull my cheeks and say 'Such a quite little boy'.
So I'll end this before my tears wipe the ink of this post.
P.S.: Please oblige me by 'penning' down your comments!

7 comments:

  1. Lol! Some parts were really funny but some parts were kinda sad :/
    "I may extend the last few years of my life by doing so"
    theres something wrong with this line! :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why? Wats wrong wid it? Sum grammatical error? I mean the no. of years can be increased.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh accha sorry, I thought you were saying that by eating junk food, you will extend your life by a few years. Sorry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING TITLE !
    n it does matter that u r getting obese....its affecting ur health...n u need to do something...i noe u r obviously working on it !

    But all i wanted to say was no matter how fat u look....no matter how bad ur health gets(though it wont get that bad, it shouldn't).....il always b there !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot man!! I noe u'll always be there fr me!! :) I'll be there for youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha walkie. You did listen to me and write out your thoughts on the "Bhaari issue" at hand. :P
    Well written, as usual, and Im proud of you for not regretting what you eat. :)
    And those days when Vatsal's skin was acne-free... Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Title ! vats- its catchy. :D

    Eating food,doesnot harm ..but having no control over your eating habits is what that harms.
    one should Stay away from these bad eating habits to get on the fast track to a healthier life.

    -Radhika

    ReplyDelete