Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Don't wait,It may be too late



-Vatsal Khullar
Lying down on the beach sand,
My gaze set upon the horizon.
I thought, there existed a world beyond the union
A world unknown to me,
A world unventured by me,
What was it like?
Why couldn't I ever look beyond my shell?
Cornered by such questions,
I set out on a journey.
It was one sans path,
It was one which would build the path
I never cared for those who lived beyond my vistas
But It was me was their focus,
In whose hearts, I throbbed.
My expedition could've been fruitful
But it was a little too late.
It was time for me to go,
Go without the last few words that could change lives,
The words which were more than just words.
I couldn't say the final goodbye,
As I saw them sobbing,
Not the ones I lived for,
But the ones who lived for me.
I stretched out my hand, 
But all I could find was emptiness in the air.
Something was lost,
I was lost .
That is all that I remember of them.


Courtesy: Boredom

10 comments:

  1. Dipin Kaur thinks you're great at poetry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice poem..but why a sad 1?? anyways keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To all of you, I have a task. Please think of a Pen name for me.

    @Dipin: Vatsal Khullar says Thank you :)

    @Priyanka: Mood aisa tha :P The next's one on Loneliness. Uske baad happy topics :D

    @Dhruv: More will be coming soon. Next one on loneliness and then some happy ones :D I've have been waiting for your blog to come up fr the last 4-5 months. Buck up my boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very true words of your well written poem =)
    confession- this is the first time I have 'wandered' into this room and have enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like a pseudonym?
    How about Bansal Mehra?
    Balmohan Mankhotia?
    Chircoot Das Pandey
    Jankinath Desai.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really, REALLY nice. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think its really good!
    we should use this :D
    and hows sandwich khanna for a pen name?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You write well! But goodbye's aren't always sad if you make the most of them. Nevertheless, it was a goodbye beautifully expressed. :)
    Harsheen

    ReplyDelete